Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello, My Name Is....

I have been given many nicknames over the years. "Boobear" by the parents, "Maggie" by the University of Texas grandpa (for being a female Aggie), "Little Booger" by the older siblings....and "Katydid" by my best friend's mother. All fun in their own way. I embrace them all (some less willingly than others).
Anyway, I will be graduating soon-yikes! Looking forward to the future and what is in store for me, but also a little nervous about the job search. I decided to start this blog because, well, let's face it--it's kind of the "vogue" thing to do. But I also enjoy writing as a way to formulate my thoughts and I love hearing what other people think. I'm not going to lie, "Julie and Julia" was a big inspiration to start blogging too. However, although I love to cook, I will not be going through Julia Child's cookbook with anecdotes about my experiences with her recipes. Sorry to disappoint!

1 comment:

  1. Yay yay yay!! I'm excited to see what's going on in your day-to-day. Welcome to the blogging world - you're gonna love it. But be warned... it may turn into an addiction. It's a good addiction, though :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers