Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Been Awhile

Hey guys!! Yikes, it has been too long since I updated this (I even forgot which email and password I used)! I've been so busy taking trips, doing school work, and going to work.

Graduation is just around the corner. Can't believe it. Seems like just last year that my best friend and I were moving into our dorm (with our new matching comforters) freshman year. Time flies! Everybody told me it would, but I didn't believe them.

The job search is not going very well. No one seems to be hiring for entry level positions where I want to move--and in the field I'd like to work in. Not giving up though!! Something perfect is waiting for me to find it :) (I hope!)

On a different note, I found a new favorite show!! My former boss and wonderful friend introduced it to me. NBC's "Chuck." Anyone seen it?? So fun! It has everything: mystery, comedy, romance, suspense. Very goofy show, but it has its share of serious moments as well. Check it out if you haven't already!

Well, that's my blog for the day :) Check back again tomorrow-I'll try to be better about daily postings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers