Wednesday, June 9, 2010

AHHH

Almost a month since I last posted! In my defense, I have been traveling around A LOT and haven't always had access to the internet. Job search is still in full motion--however I do have an interview on Monday that I am very excited about! Hope it goes well-it really would be the perfect job for me :) Graduation finally happened and it went by so fast. I don't think it has fully sunk in that I no longer have to register for classes, go to classes, pay for classes and books, and write term papers! Kind of a good feeling. 17 years of school have come to an end and I don't quite know what to do with myself (other than finding a job)! I will try my darndest to keep up with my posts!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the interview!! Saying a prayer and keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to give us another post??? I need updates!

    ReplyDelete

Followers