Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello, I Promise I'm Not Dead!

Hi everybody!!

Yikes, way toooo loooong. My apologies. Ok--SO. Since my last post, I have traveled overseas, moved to a different city, and.......GOTTEN A JOB!!!! I absolutely love it. For the sake of security, I'm not listing the city or the company, but I do social media metrics-- Which means, I get to be on Facebook and Twitter pretty much all day. Of course that's not ALL I do, but that is a good chunk. Everyone that I work with is great and I'm learning so much. I'm moving into a great apartment today--which I am very excited about!! The only bad thing about where I am now is that I'm not very close to my favorite guy in the world.... :( Aside from that, I am loving life! Hopefully more to come soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers